2009年11月28日土曜日

Time
1. Please explain a time proverb in your culture.
 "時は人を待たず "
 it means time don't wait us, so we should cherish every moment.

2. What do the following proverbs mean:
a. Time is money.
Money is very important for our lives,and time is also important as money.
b. A stitch in time saves nine.
It means we should do it when we can do it before it's gone too far.
c. There's no time like the present.
It means "Now is your chance!!!"
d.Let's meet at 4. If I'm not there by 5, leave without me at 6, and I'll be there at 7.
I'm sorry, i don't know the meaning.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi chiken. I wrote completely same thing about 2-a. Also, I love your way of expalaining 2-c, cheeful! :)

    返信削除
  2. heeeeey chiken!
    Answer 2-b is exactly true, I bet.
    we should always keep it in our mind,right? haha

    返信削除
  3. Hello!
    I like the answer you translated to the "時は人を待たず ".
    Yes, time goes fast, so we should cherish every moment in our life.

    返信削除
  4. Time don't wait for us. Yes, that's right.
    So we have to cherish every moment.

    I will study and play a lots to use good time!

    返信削除