2009年7月31日金曜日

1. You’re talking to a co-worker. How close do you stand?
I stand 1 or 2 meters away from the person.

2. You’re talking to a friend. Do you touch each other?
Yes, I do if they are good friends, but I don't touch friends who are not close to me.

3. Look at the diagram of a waiting. Where do you sit when you enter?
I think I would sit the seat next to the woman.

4. You’re in a crowded elevator. where do you look?
I look at the numbers.

5. You’re standing in line. How close do you stand to the person in front?
1 meter away.

6. You get on the bus. There is an empty row of seats at the back, and an empty seat close by. Where do you sit?
I would sit the seat close by. I hardly sit at back of the bus.

7. You’re in a library and there’s an empty seat beside you. Do you want to stop someone sitting there? If so, how?
Yes, because i want to concentrat to study, so I want to study by myself. I put my stuff on the seat or table next to me.

8. You’re going to the beach. Do you like to see lots of people or very few?
I prefer few people to lots of people, because I do not have to care about people.

9. When you’re talking to someone, do you look them in the eye?
Yes, I do. I think it is very important to look people's eyes to talk.

10. You’re on a train. Do you talk to the other passengers?
No, I don't. but if someone speak to me, I would talk with him or her except strange people.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿