2009年7月13日月曜日



Dating practices


respect
I think "respect" is most important for me. I want to marry a man who can respect each other. I want to respect my partner's life and personality.

ambitious person
I think people who have ambitious are very cool because realistic idea is sometimes boring. I want to keep trying vorious things and enjoy my life no matter how old I get.

fashion
Looks are very important to give a good image to people and fashion of the clothes is also important.

same hobby
If I have same hobby with my partner, we can do them together.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!!
    I also think "respect" is important.
    So, it is important for me that men are clever than me. What do you think it??

    返信削除
  2. Hi!!
    I agree with you.
    I think respect and same hobby are important for each other.

    返信削除
  3. Hello:)

    I agree with you.
    I think respect is important for people, too.
    If i get marry, I want to have a respect each other.

    返信削除