2009年12月7日月曜日

Wedding

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
I think it is great to be celebrated by many people, but i prefer small wedding than massive one. I want to invite only family and important people for us.



2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
I think it is romantic, but it must be sad if our parents don't bless us. I don't want to make them sad.


3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
Yes, i do!! Wedding is the most important event, so if i can have a wedding in foreign like Hawaii, it could be the best memory in my life!! I want to have a wedding at the location where it has beautiful ocean!



4.What is your ideal wedding?
I want to have a happy wedding, make everybody smile. People sing a songs, and dance. I want to tell my big gratitude to my parents.



5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I want to wear lovely white dress and long veil, and i want to change the dress two times. I yearn the red dress , but i don't think it will suit me...



6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
No, i haven't. I wish i could been to foreign wedding!

7 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,
    I agree with your opinion.
    The wedding is very big event, so I wanna have romantic one. Blue sea, white sands, and tropical plants.... How fun!!

    返信削除
  2. Hello,chiken!!
    Iagree with you.
    I think wedding is everyone smile and become a happy.
    Wedding is important to our life!!!

    返信削除
  3. I agree with you. I also wish I could been to forign wedding.

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    I want to have small wedding at beautiful ocean, too!!
    I don't need many people bless me.
    But if important people like best friends bless me, it is enough =)

    返信削除
  5. Hello.
    I want to get a marriage.
    And, I want to have a romantic one too.

    返信削除
  6. Eloping is not only makes parents sad but also you will become sad,too.
    So I don't think eloping is romantic.
    I try to persuade my parents,like that movie.

    返信削除
  7. Hi!
    I agree with your idea.
    I also wedding at the location where it has beautiful ocean.

    返信削除