2010年1月25日月曜日

Men and Women

I agree with the author, but i understand why the men think that the women are "mendokusai"(hassle). We may request many things to men. Men and Women have different sex, so it is natural to have different sense of value.

Recently, shoushoku danshi(men who have a passive nature) are very popular with the girls, and also the many young idol of men are popular in Japan. We often use the word "kawaii" (cute) to them. I think the women's images of the men are changing.

3 件のコメント:

  1. heeeeeeeeeey chiken!
    of course I understand men and women have a different sence of value...but I want him to understand how I feel!!
    or men should try to understand women's feeling!!

    haha it is one of the mysteries in the world, I know. lol

    返信削除
  2. i also understand why men think women are mendokusai. but that can be said that the woman is wagamama or something like that, i think.

    返信削除
  3. Hello!!
    I agree with you.
    I think that man and woman have different sence of value too.

    返信削除