2009年5月18日月曜日

World religion
・How do you greet people in your life?
When i meet new people i bow or just say hello to the people. I never kissed or hugged with new people in Japan. I rarely touch the people for the greeting.

・Is it different for different people? How so and why?
Yes it is. I think it is very different from the countries and religion. When I went to England I met many new people from other countries and I felt big diffrence from Japan. I was kissed cheeks when i met spanish people. I never done that so I was very surprised. There are many different feelings by the diggerences of the greetings.

・Do you touch people when you talk to them? Why? Or Why not?
Yes, I do but it depends on the people. I do not touch people who do not know well but I touch good friends. Sometime, touching make people uncomfortable or make feel bad so I have to pay attention to do that.

3 件のコメント:

  1. HEY CHIKEN :)
    I AGREE WITH YOU~
    I ALSO FELT BIG DIFFERENCES OF GREETING DURING MY STAY IN ENGLAND.
    WHICH TYPE OF GREETING DO YOU LIKE, KISS OR JUST SAYING HELLO? HAHA

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Chiken

    When I went to abroad, I was kissed by foreigner. I was so hesitate then, too! But it is natural for them to be kissed by people. This is only diffarent greeting.

    返信削除
  3. Hi chiken happy! I agree with you.  If i touch when i talk to them, it is important topay attention. There are many people feel bad especialy in Japanese i think.

    返信削除