2009年5月31日日曜日

1. How do you greet members of your family? (mother, father, older brother, younger brother, grandparents, etc.)
I just say good morning to my family.


2. How do you greet people that are important in society?
I bow to them politey and say hello to them with smile.


3. Do you greet people from the opposite sex in a different way?
No, I do not. I do not think I have different ways between man and woman but I hug with my girl's friends sometime but I do not hug with people from opposite sex in Japan.


4. Do you hug anyone? If yes, who and when. If no, why not?
Yes, I do. When I meet friends who had not met for long time, I hug with them or I hug with foreigners.

3 件のコメント:

  1. hey chiken!!

    I really agree with you! Greeting with smile is important:)
    If someone greet me with no smile...I'll feel sad :(

    返信削除
  2. Hi there Chiken.....happy one!
    I agree with you on #3.... i do hug my father and my DEAR greandfather though, never to guy friends.
    Do you hug guy friends in other countries, like the United Kingdom? =)

    xx

    返信削除
  3. I can`t agree with more. yeah when we great someone, it is very important what we look our facese.

    返信削除